We aren’t cheap. There, we said it. But this is your brand we’re talking about. Do you really want ‘cheap’? Or do you want experience, insights and copy that will elevate everything you do? Because ‘cheap’ just doesn’t cut it.
Truth is, we can’t give you a quote without talking to you first.
Sorry about that.
But the good news is, we’re more than happy to talk and provide a quick-quote. No cost. No obligation.
So contact us, or use this conveniently placed contact form to get in touch.
What about hourly rates?
No two clients or projects are the same, so we don’t provide fixed rate-card quotes. But we are happy to share our hourly rates:
- For general editing, copywriting and messaging projects, we work at $80-$120 per hour. It really depends on the scope and complexity of the project.
- For more conceptual and strategic projects, we charge $120-$180 per hour. Again, it really depends on the scope and complexity of the project.
What about a ballpark?
We understand that you’re keen to get a rough idea of how much your project will cost, which is why we’ll gladly provide a quick-quote, free of charge. We’ll just need to have a bit of a chat first.
In the meantime, here are some guide prices for typical projects:
- Small 5-page website: From $950
- Medium-size 10-page website: From $1,800
- Large 15+ page website: From $2,600
- Landing page: From $300
- Scrolling, single-page website: From $500
- Small 4pp brochure: From $550
- Large 16pp brochure: From $1,900
- eDM or emailer: From $300
- 3 x eDM/email campaign: From $750
- Brand or business naming: From $1,600
- Tagline: From $550